Friday, March 21, 2008

Truck Drivers - The bane of human existence

20/12/2006


Truck Drivers - The bane of human existence



I fucking hate truck drivers.

Thats right, I am blaming an entire industry for the actions of a few, or actually many. I am sorry if you are a decent truck driver and yes I am aware that the food I eat and the coke I am currently consuming was transported by one of your brethren, but I am sick to the arse of being cut off, edged out, raced and then driven slow in front of, tailgated and just generally fucked around by arseholic truck drivers - more often than not wearing some sort of singlet with chest pubes protruding.

So if you are a decent truck driver who has just arrived home from 52 hour trip and read this attack upon your trade and has not inflicted any of the above atrocities upon me - i apologise. If however, you are the stereotypical arse crumb who thinks he owns the road, busy sitting your truck seat indented arse after a day of plunder and pillage on our roads - go and accept the Sirloin A Lot challenge and follow in the footsteps of Red Barclay please.

1 comment:

hyperlink3 said...

Tim,sadly, as much as I would love to disagree with you I can not. Myself being a truck driver for 18 years I have seen this industry disappear into a state where every man out there is out for himself, and no one else and don't get in my way or I will run you over. Sad really you use to be able to rely on your fellow driver to give you a hand if needed. To make a long story short Tim is right there are too many like that out there, enough so that i felt I did not want to be part of this industry anymore.Times are changing .