Monday, June 23, 2008

Today




Comparatively speaking, today was an eventful day.

1. I got up inhumanely early and watched the shit-boring Euro 2008 match between Spain and Italy.

2. I went to work, reprimanded several demon spawn for being annoying in class, nothing too eventful here I know, but I just wanted to refer to them as demon spawn.

3. I had one of those haircuts that feel like you didn’t have a haircut.

4. I got offered a job in the USA for next year, which I am sure everyone I know will tell me I am crazy if I don’t take, but I am not sure if I am going to take.

5. I successfully snubbed a really annoying person I have never liked by pretending my mobile had no reception and moving it around furiously.

6. I ate some strawberry milky ways, hence the picture of one above.

7. I bought a new shirt, I like it.

8. I am jigging my French class tonight to go and watch ‘Kung Fu Panda’ for free.

4 comments:

Mish said...

Dude, point number 4 - elaborate!

Anonymous said...

5. I successfully snubbed a really annoying person I have never liked by pretending my mobile had no reception and moving it around furiously.

i like this one best

Tim said...

Michelle - I got offered a teaching gig in New York City for next year..I am still undecided if I will take it or not. People tell you that you are nuts if you don't take an offer like that up, but when you are put in the position of ACTUALLY moving to somewhere like NYC alone..it's pretty bloody scary!

Louisa - I was so proud of myself. It was someone I can't stand. Besides, other than telling them to go and die in a hole, I really had nothing to say to them anyway!

Ms Q said...

#4 - outcome?