Sunday, May 11, 2008

Aléatoire parler



Well it’s been exactly one month since I have updated my blog, being a fan of doing things in distinctive monthly blocks (not really, just sounded like an interesting thing to claim to like), I am now updating it. Sort of.

I have been busy working, pillaging, plundering, drafting alliances between nations and calling broadcasting equipment various inventive profanities and haven’t gotten around to updating Cydonian Nights.

Please accept the above random mathematical graph as a gesture of my gratitude for you returning to read my blog after I haven’t posted for so long.

My French is getting better by the way, so I will deliver my next sentence in Français.

Maintenant je pars pour manger quelques châtaignes rôties.

2 comments:

Mish said...

Cool. So I expect another blog post here when I return to Sydney at the start of June ;)

Tim said...

Yes..it may even be as ground-breaking as my last post if you are lucky.

The Macquarie Centre awaits your return!